Sunday 26 September 2021

Evergreen Elegance card

 I made this slimline card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I have been trying to do these weekly challenges to keep me in my craft room creating some great projects.  


I used the following supplies to make this card

Stamp set: Tidings & Trimmings
Card stock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories: Matte Dots, Evergreen Border punch, Tidings of Christmas designer series paper





6 comments:

  1. I love your scene with the long line of trees and the pops of red! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I just love this long line of trees. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the scene you've created - and those pressies are just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Scottie

  I created this card for a color challenge with CAS Colours. Challenge #477 The colors are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Metallic Gold. I...