Saturday 20 March 2021

Pretty Perennials

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VIOhBZOnv8PYdp-sRHOwRSKNhYeLJ1-N
I made this cards for the freshly made sketches challenge. FMS477 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r~3/bJar-5qDySw/freshly-made-sketches-477-sketch-by-jen.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email


I made this card using the Pretty Perennials stamp set, Perennials Petals dies, Rococco Rose cardstock and ink, Night of Navy cardstock and ink, Seaside Spray cardstock, basic white cardstock, Woven Threads sequins, Stitched shapes dies, layering squares dies, Paper Blooms designer series paper(2021-sale-a-bration-retired)



 click here to get these items: http://www.stampinup.ca?hostcode=CAEZM76J


7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I love the DSP in the background and the outline flower. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this DSP. Nice simple card but the design really works with the DSP. Love the matching envelope. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny, I enjoyed making a different size of card and I love they dsp

      Delete
  3. I love that combination of the two-colored flower and the big "happy". And beautiful background paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful! I love the soft colors and that pretty DSP. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Scottie

  I created this card for a color challenge with CAS Colours. Challenge #477 The colors are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Metallic Gold. I...