Sunday 27 June 2021

Here is my card I made for the Paper craft crew challenge


Supplies used on my card:
Color and Contour stamp set
scalloped contour dies
sweet as a peach stamp set
Expressions in ink specialty designer series paper
card stock: pear pizzazz, pale papaya, basic white
ink: pale papaya, polished pink

pear pizzazz - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (scored at 4 1/4)
pale papaya -  5 1 /4 x 4
specialty paper - 3 x 1 1/2 (2), 1 x 3 3/4)
basic white - scraps for flowers

I stamped the flowers in pale papaya then stamped the outline in polished pink. I cut them out using the dies. I stamped the happy birthday by covering up the birthday and inking up only the happy then stamped it. I cleaned the stamp and covered up the happy and inked up the birthday.


  Paper Craft Crew challenge #432













2 comments:

  1. Great card, Debby! I have used this bundle so much. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Scottie

  I created this card for a color challenge with CAS Colours. Challenge #477 The colors are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Metallic Gold. I...