Sunday 11 July 2021

 Birthday card for my son, Kyle who turned 35 and owns a farm where he raises beef cows.  This stamp set and dies made me think of him. 


For this card I used the following:

Stamp set: Ride the Range (retired)
Dies: Open Range (retired)
Card stock: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Basic white
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed curry

I made this card for a couple of challenges: 
1. Freshly Made Sketches 493 



2. CAS Colours & Sketches #427


I hope that you enjoy the card that I made. Cheers, 








4 comments:

  1. Super-cute card and just perfect for a farmer! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks just right for your son Debby and a great use of our colours! Thank you for sharing at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Scottie

  I created this card for a color challenge with CAS Colours. Challenge #477 The colors are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Metallic Gold. I...