Sunday 4 July 2021

I've been busy in my craft room today.  One of my goals is to participate in a few challenges each week.  I was able to make 3 different cards for 3 different challenges.  I feel pretty good. 

This first card is for the Kaleidoscope Stampers group that I belong to. The challenge was to use designer series paper because of the designer series paper promotion.  I didn't use one of the designer series paper packages that are part of the promotion.  


I used the following for my card:

Handsomely suited stamp set
Simply Elegant specialty designer series paper
Elegantly Tag punch
Cardstock: Basic Gray, basic white
Ink: Basic gray
Metallic Mesh ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Scottie

  I created this card for a color challenge with CAS Colours. Challenge #477 The colors are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Metallic Gold. I...