Sunday 4 July 2021



  Check out the designer series paper promotion going on right now. You will save 15%off select packages.  

Click on link to see the select packages

I love the designer series paper.  I have a hard time choosing which side of the sheet I love more.  

There is many ways to use it. 

1. You can use a full sheet of 12 X 12 paper, score it and make a notecard holder.  Makes a great gift.  

2. You can love it, chop it. This is a great way to easily grab a piece of designer series paper and  make a card.  I do this with some of my designer series paper so I can make a quick card.

3. You can use as a scrapbook page.  I don't do scrapbooking but I know some people that do and love the designer series paper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Scottie

  I created this card for a color challenge with CAS Colours. Challenge #477 The colors are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Metallic Gold. I...